Welcome!

I'm always looking for new and creative ways to spruce up things around my house, and love quick and easy crafts! I am slowly working on adding more great ideas to my blogs that I love/have done, etc. I hope everyone enjoys everything I have posted so far! I have added a new gaming page since I am an avid gamer myself. Feel free to follow my blog, and please give me your feedback! Have a great day!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Earring Holders!


I wanted to share something that a friend of mine had shared a while back. I thought this was a great idea myself! An earring dolly! It holds all your earrings nice and neatly so it is easy to choose a pair you wanna wear! It is so easy to make and I think it is very vintage looking (depending on the materials you use to make it.) I love how this craft can be helpful to women daily, but yet can also show their style! Here are the steps to make this craft:

~Find an old (or new) picture frame! (I love old an vintage but you may love new and modern)

~You will need hemp string, and super glue/hot glue

~Take the glass out and the back off of the frame.

~Get your hemp and depending on how big your frame is and tie a knot on one end (with excess string hanging) now stretch it across and tie it to the other side leaving some excess...Cut

~Do this 3 or 4 times down the frame (yet again depending on how big your frame is)

~I used hot glue on the back of the tied string to keep it in place. That part is up to you.

~ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment