Welcome!

I'm always looking for new and creative ways to spruce up things around my house, and love quick and easy crafts! I am slowly working on adding more great ideas to my blogs that I love/have done, etc. I hope everyone enjoys everything I have posted so far! I have added a new gaming page since I am an avid gamer myself. Feel free to follow my blog, and please give me your feedback! Have a great day!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Nailed it!

I recently had a photoshoot that I was going to do and it said that my nails should be manicured. I don't like to paint my nails 1.because it takes them so long to dry, and 2. It's hard for me to paint my left hand and it peels quickly. I didn't want to spend loads of money to get them done and then it peel off the next day.

So I one day I was strolling through walmart (like everyone else does looking for things to buy that they really don't need) and I came upon these stickers for nails. I was very skeptical at first, but thought "Hey, I'll just give it a try," so I got 2 different kinds. I went home and started putting on these stickers and surprisingly enough they were easy to apply and looked great! I've been wearing them a few days now and they look amazing! I highly recommend these for anyone! They come in so many different colors and patterns. They would be great for weddings, pictures, proms, anything... Hope everyone loves them and good luck! 

2 comments:

  1. how cute! i can't wait to see your paperdolls pictures by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was super fun and I'm ready to see them too!

    ReplyDelete