Welcome!

I'm always looking for new and creative ways to spruce up things around my house, and love quick and easy crafts! I am slowly working on adding more great ideas to my blogs that I love/have done, etc. I hope everyone enjoys everything I have posted so far! I have added a new gaming page since I am an avid gamer myself. Feel free to follow my blog, and please give me your feedback! Have a great day!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

DIY Headboard - Better Homes and Gardens

This is another project that I am about to start working on! I have been looking and looking for a bed that I liked...problem? Well, I am def not going to spend a ton of money on a bed that I just think is "ok" and trust me I've looked everywhere! I found this link with DIY headboards and LOVE it! I believe I will also try this craft after the filing cabinet project :) Tell me what you think. I love the feedback! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. very cute! i've also seen people use parts of old fences and beadboarding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have been looking at a lot of them lately for new ideas! I am planning on starting it this weekend sometime, I went to the thrift store yesterday looking for mantles or anything that could be creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was on TV a couple of days ago. They put the 5 panel door sideways, and added decorative posts. Very cute ! Love the idea.

    ReplyDelete