Welcome!

I'm always looking for new and creative ways to spruce up things around my house, and love quick and easy crafts! I am slowly working on adding more great ideas to my blogs that I love/have done, etc. I hope everyone enjoys everything I have posted so far! I have added a new gaming page since I am an avid gamer myself. Feel free to follow my blog, and please give me your feedback! Have a great day!

Monday, February 21, 2011

A little spice is oh so nice :)

So I decided yesterday that I was tired of the same ol thing for dinner.  Don't get me wrong I love chick,  but was getting a little burn out with the way I prepared it.  So i decided to switch it up!  I knew I wanted something spicy, but wasn't sure how to go about fixing it.  I looked in the spice cabinet and grabbed these things: garlic powder, crushed red pepper, salt, pepper, sage, and basil.  (They may not go together but it happened haha) I mixed about (a little less for some)  1 tbs of each into a bowl, stirred and covered the chicken.  After that I looked in the fridge to see what else I had... ok I've got an anahiem (excuse the spelling)  pepper,  bell pepper, onoins, and a mixture of squash, celery, carrots. I threw all of them in a skillet with some EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil) and set the stove on about a 4 1/2.  After about 3 minutes I put in the chicken and let it cook! It was so good! I hope you all enjoy this recipe and try it yourself!

2 comments:

  1. Looks good, I may try that. I'm tired of the same thing as well.
    ~Kristi~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I usually just mix things together and see how it comes out haha...it usually works out to my advantage!

    ReplyDelete