Welcome!

I'm always looking for new and creative ways to spruce up things around my house, and love quick and easy crafts! I am slowly working on adding more great ideas to my blogs that I love/have done, etc. I hope everyone enjoys everything I have posted so far! I have added a new gaming page since I am an avid gamer myself. Feel free to follow my blog, and please give me your feedback! Have a great day!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

More Great Ideas! ~From Flea Market Finds to Savvy Storage~


I have some more great ideas for everyone! I love doing crafts that give a vintage look to my home, but I'm not the most creative person. Sometimes I may be able to come up with a few things on my own to create something cute, but most of the time I am looking for new things! I look online a lot for new ideas that are crafty yet inexspensive! I'm DEF not going to spend tons of money decorating my house. I would rather make it myself and save some money doing it! Lately, I have been finding TONS of ideas with Better Homes and Gardens. I will usually post them on my blog, give directions and tips, then do the craft myself. :) Then I can post my own pictures and tell you what I thought about it in the end. So I found some pictures of these cute, savvy, flea market crafts. Feel free to click on the link and look at the pictures. I am definitely going to be doing some thrifting soon to see what I can find! Of course it doesn't have to be exactly like the picture, make it your own! But it sure does give you somewhere to start! Check out this site and post comments or even some ideas you may have to change up the project to make it your own! (and post pics if you try it!) Thanks and have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment