Welcome!

I'm always looking for new and creative ways to spruce up things around my house, and love quick and easy crafts! I am slowly working on adding more great ideas to my blogs that I love/have done, etc. I hope everyone enjoys everything I have posted so far! I have added a new gaming page since I am an avid gamer myself. Feel free to follow my blog, and please give me your feedback! Have a great day!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

More DIY filing cabinet ideas!


I've been trying to work on this project for a while, but never have the time. I finally started it yesterday, and am pretty pumped on how this is going to turn out! I just bought three cans of spray paint from Lowes (the color is Valspar Gloss Exotic Sea) I went ahead and sprayed the whole cabinet for now, but I think I want to do something different with the doors and handles but not fully set on that idea. One idea that I AM going to do is by some kind of lace fabric pattern and lay it on the sides of the cabinet and spray on the pattern. Not sure what color I want to use so I'm welcome to ideas! Just toss em in the comments box :) The room is gray btw so something that will go with that. The gray really makes the blue pop! :) I would love your ideas and comments! Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. i think yellow would be a really good accent color. or a stark white would give it a more lace-y look (if that even makes sense)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that would be kewl! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete