Welcome!

I enjoy various hobbies and sharing them with everyone!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Back To School!

Its been a while since my last post. I have been so busy working in my classroom and trying to keep the house from being utterly destroyed Ha. I have got a new job that I love. I am the Special Education Teacher at Duck Springs Elementary! It is a cute little school out in Attalla. All of the faculty are so sweet, and have helped me in more ways than they probably think. This will be my first actual year as a teacher and I am so excited to see what the future is going to bring. I have a couple of pictures from my classroom. I painted and rearranged a few things. I wanted to make an exciting room where my students would enjoy and feel comfortable. I am still in the process of doing a few more things to it as far as decorating, but for the most part it is complete.
My classroom!
I hope everyone has a great school. year and I will be sure to keep posting to let everyone know how its going! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment